Hugo S. Morgado is a full Creator Writer/Director whom defines itself for his preference for High Concept products, with some subtle surrealism and sophistication, always searching for a philosophical and ambiguous proximity with the public.
Nevertheless, he doesn't get to much afar from the classical paradigms of the grand narratives.
In Lusófona Academy - Lisbon, Portugal - he studied Writing, Production and Directing for all media platforms, specializing in Cinema.
Among that, some complementary studies on Creative, Classical and Alternative Writing:
- Workshop - The Hero’s Journey - with Chris Vogler;
- Masterclass - How to Make a Cheap Movie - with Bill Plympton;
- Workshop - Alternative Writing - with Ken Dancyger;
- Workshop - Writing, Decoupage e Directing - with Ruy Guerra.
- Workshop - Animation and Concepts - with Prof. José Xavier, Dir. CNBDI;
- Masterclass - Motion Graphics, Concepts - With Rob Chiu.
He also develops works in other cultural areas - Literature, Drawing, Painting and Sculpture - already with several exhibitions.
With studied concepts in Portugal and overseas, this author stands as an active writer, being always in full attention for the audiovisual industry emergence signals, such as to its needs in the conquering of new and hungering publics.
Permanently updates his writing methods through the development of new concepts and narratives, prevailing the story, the characters and a consistent Unique Selling Proposition.