Tablo is a new generation of book publishing company. We're the most author-friendly publishing company in the world, where new and successful authors can create their books, publish globally, and build their careers.
Since 2013 we've been working to reinvent the publishing industry. We achieve this through the world's best book creation platform, where publishing a real printed book is as easy and as accessible as publishing a video on YouTube, or a blog on SquareSpace. With the click of a button, a global distribution network will publish your books to 40,000 retailers, then print and ship each copy anytime a book is sold, with the best royalty terms available to authors.
Tablo is seeking a new member of its team to help with customer experience and sales for authors. In this role you will:
- Help authors learn about the Tablo product, and help them achieve their publishing goals.
- Work directly with authors to simplify the publishing process, and consult on their opportunities.
- Build relationships with customers over email, phone and live chat.
- Guide new authors down a path to become published authors and convert to customers.
- Help to build documentation, and the foundations for new support members.
- Providing an outstanding customer experience that always exceeds expectations
Tablo's team is small, but growing quickly. In this role you'll have an opportunity to take ownership and make decisions around support and sales practices, and become a core part of our team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of customer support and sales experience.
- A high level of empathy, and a caring, supportive tone with customers that lets you explain complicated problems with simple and engaging language.
- Great problem solving skills with technology that allow you to solve a broad range of customer queries efficiently, and with confidence.
- An interest in books and publishing (no publishing industry experience necessary).
- A high level of empathy, and a caring, supportive tone with customers.
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter before 6pm on Friday August 30th. Oh, and if you really want to impress, send us a short 3 minute video as your cover letter.
Please email email@example.com to apply.
Applications close 6pm Friday August 30th.
We look forward to hearing from you!